Sunday, May 18, 2008

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

After hanging up he quicly went to the door to meet his two favorite girls.

"Dad we're back and we need help with the bags" Stephanie shouted while laughing.

Jon walked out to the car and to his amazement the back of the Navigator was completley filled with bags. "What did you two do buy the whole store?"

"Not exactly but I did pick up a little something for you. Well I'll be wearing it but I'm sure you will enjoy it" she said with a devilish grin then kissed him on the cheek.

Jon couldn't help but smile when she said that but he kept thinking about the girl on the phone.

The one that will change his life forever when the family finds out. Jon put her out of your mind, you have a wife and 4 beautiful kids that you love you.

"Jon..." He was just standing at the back of the vehicle just staring and didn't hear his wife.
"Earth to Jon, do you need help with the rest of those?"

"No baby I'm sorry I was just thinking about something." he told her.

"Well while you are getting those I'm going to call in for a pizza. Is that ok with you for tonight?" she asked

"Sure baby anything you want" he replied as he gave her a kiss and a hug. "I can wait to see what you bought for me today! I hope you will model it for me tonight." he said with a huge grin on his face.

She could feel the excitement building in his jeans while their bodies were against each other. "Judging by what I am doing to you standing here in jeans and a tshirt, I think I'm in for a pretty wild night" she replied as she smacked him on the ass.

Jon watched her walk away and just smiled "I can't believe after all these years still has that affect on me" he said softly. Jon turned back to the vehicle and got the rest of the bags and headed into the house.

"So Steph do you think you have enough close to start school with?" Jesse said sarcasticly.

"Shut up Jesse, at least I'll be cool, unlike you" she replied whittingly.

"Leave me alone or I'm telling mom." he whined.

"Hey you two, can't you get along with each other for 5 minutes" Jon asked.

"Steph started it!" Jesse quickly said.

"I did not, you little...." Steph shouted.

Dot walked into the room with the pizza before Stephanie could finish. "Whats going on in here?" Dot asked with a very serious look on her face.

The two older kids new that look all to well. That was the don't say another word or you will be grounded for a month look. And for Jon is was the you aren't getting laid tonight look.

"Everyone just sit down so we can enjoy dinner" Jon said with a smile because he hadn't been laid for about a month and the last thing he wanted was for Dot to get mad.

So everyone just sat down at the table and got ready to eat. While sitting at the table they talked about how there day had been. Of course Dot and Steph had talked about there shopping which made Jon and Jesse just roll their eyes.

"Hey mommy, guess what I done today." Romeo said.

"What did you do today Romeo?" she asked sounding really interested.

"Daddy played transformers wit me and Jake today" he said with widened eyes "And you know what else happened....somebody called daddy on is celly phone today"

Jon almost choked on the slice of pizza that he was eating he thought for sure he was going to be busted by his 4 yr old. Dot looked over at Jon and asked who had called him.

"Nobody special, just an old friend" he said as he continued to eat his pizza, hoping she wouldn't notice the guilty look he had.

"Anyone I know" she asked.

"No, I don't think you know them." he told her wishing she would just drop it. Jon was trying to figure out how Romeo had even heard the conversation, thank god he didn't actually say I love you on the phone. that would have been some major explaining.

No comments: